Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What you should expect

Frankly, nothing. At this point of time I have no fixed idea about what the next semester holds. Under the pretext of a better study experience (compared to Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune), I'm going to be at the University of Western Ontario, London for the Fall semester, and am hoping to have a whole lot of fun. And get educated too. But mostly, fun :D
So this blog is going to try and tell you what I'm doing in the country of polite people and Tim Hortons. I'm hoping this'll be like those famous semesters abroad that seem to change people's lives and they become extremely successful. Or atleast a good time, eh?*




*Eh is apparently what Canadians say a lot. Kind of like the Indian "na". I have never heard it used yet though.

2 comments: